On 3/23/16, I had a tree cut down, left neatly at the curb and called WastePro the same day to to pick it up.Since it's a larger pile, they need a clam shell truck to pick it up which has to be ordered.

Alicia told me it could take up to 2 weeks for the pick up. 2 weeks later it was still there. I called again. She said she'd notify the Supervisor.

3 weeks later, it was still not picked up. I called and spoke with the Supervisor, Deb who said they were using an auxiliary service to help Waste Pro since WastePro can't keep up with the work. She said it would be picked up by Monday, 4/18. It is now 4/21.

Deb is on vacation and the pile is still there, 6 phone calls and 3 promises later.

It's become a fire hazard.And this company gets our tax money!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waste Pro Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waste Pro Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Waste Pro Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waste Pro Usa?

Comments

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1211113

Same story here in St.Lucie county Fl.

Tree limbs out on curb according to the instructions for pickup, Called for clam shell due to amount and have been waiting on promises from the supervisor. I just call the county and complain to them since they extract money for the garbage pickup via property taxes.

Waste Pro doesn't like that.Too bad!

How were you able to speak with a supervisor? I get passed around via email.