Waste pro came to my residence in Seminole county days ago. The trash people left a large mess there. I called to get excess items removed. Someone said someone would come. A supervisor a black male came to my residence. He banged on my door rudely and lied to me about garbage then left. He never touched the mess the garbage people left.

When I went outside later I noticed how extensive the mess was. I called back and was told it would be picked up. It's been three days and even my mother called these idiots and the garbage guy a *** supervisor said he'd get the trash. He never did. Now there is garbage all over my yard for three days and worse the supervisor is stalking me!! He told my mother he drove by my place and sees boxes there now. Why is this crazy *** supervisor driving by my

House regularly monitoring my

Trash? This is crazy. This supervisor is black and these people are weird sick and twisted beware. Rather than clean up the mess they make they're stalking a female sick stuff.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Waste Pro Usa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waste Pro Usa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Pro Usa waste pro residential trash services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Pro Usa?

Comments

Why do u keep saying the supervisor is black

Ok the issue was resolved. They did finally pick up the trash but who knows what the heck was going on in the meantime it wasn't good

the issue has been resolved, and the people did pick up the trash- sorry for the bad reviews was just really upset

Also there are many crazy weird people in my neighborhood as Orlando has many mentally Ill weirdos living there as a result there are neighbors and even the head hoa harassing me for the trash.It's only near my mailbox but it's a lot of items scattered around.

Also why is this insane *** supervisor driving by my place and now stalking me regularly.I'm ready to call the cops on these idiots