2.1
Additional Fees

I have been using them for 4 years and never had a problem until recently. I have pickup twice a week, but tend to only put out 1 big garbage can a week.

However, when my oak trees decide to dump leaves, I have a lot of debris every pickup for a month or so. Combined with household cleaning, I left out the one big garbage can plus two more smaller cans of garbage, plus 6 bags/cans of leaves repeatedly. I just found out today that it is suppose to be 2 additional can OR 6 cans/bags of debris.

I get that I was putting out too much. That does not justify them taking my big can. I called them and they said that had no record of that and would have a new can out to me in a week or two. I called back 2.5 weeks later and once again there was no record of them taking my can or me asking for a re-delivery. Today, after another couple weeks, I called again and was told there was no record of my past calls. I have been assured a new can would be here within a few days max.

On top of all of that, the guy who has been picking up my garbage has thrown out 4 of my cans. The last time was yesterday. I was working from home that day and I checked my cans every hour. They were all there just before pickup, but after pickup one of them was missing. So I have gone from owning 6 small cans to owning 2 in just 4 weeks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Pro Usa Residential Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments