Featured Not resolved
1.7

I called twice as I was the ONLY one on my block that did not get my recycle bin emptied!I was assured it would be addressed.

Well it is now 8:30pm Wed. And trash is still in it !!!! I wii leave the bin there until it's picked up!!!!! The height of inefficiency!

And on my trip to the post office I witnessed no less than two trucks in a "siesta" pose one at a side street off Viscaya and another parked under a tree at the county office across from p.o.I don't begrudge them a break but DO YOUR JOB!!!!!

Review about: Waste Pro Usa Residential Waste Collection.

Comments

I hope the city or your neighborhood association fines you for leaving the can there after trash pickup.

WP2001
Longwood, Florida, United States #1329103
Waste Pro Usa Verified Representative

Hello,

We have received your comments and would like to assist you with this issue. Please email your service address and contact phone number to customerservice@wasteprousa.com at your convenience. We apologize for this experience.

Waste Pro USA, Inc.

to WP2001 Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1332630

waste pro your whole company useless and a bunch of trained liars. I have called nearly 20 times for some brush pick up that was never done and still have to come home to it each day because of your lazy staff

WP2001
to George N Longwood, Florida, United States #1334991
Waste Pro Usa Verified Representative

Hello George,

We would be happy to assist you with your yard waste. Please email your service address and phone number to customerservice@wasteprousa.com at your convenience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

And get over it. smh

That's not a recycle container dumb nuts