1.7
Additional Fees

We have an apartment house in Cape Coral. Since month we have problems with this company.

If this company wouldn’t have the monopoly in this city , I’m sure they would invest more energy to train there employees to do there job instead of telling them all the tricks how to get around doing there job. Reminder , we are talking about waste pick up. This is not something really live threading. It could become when you experience what we are just going through.

Since decades we are customer of this company, everything worked smooth and professional as long there customer service John was sitting in the city hall and doing his job perfect. I don’t know when they changed this and have now an office in Fort Myers. I realized since month nothing works anymore. Ignorant and arrogant customer service.

Many times no pickup at all of our dumpster. When you call to remind you get the answer you have to call within 24 hours and stories like , the Comcast cable is hanging to deep or the driveway was blocked with something we and nobody of our tenants has ever seen. You call in , they apologize for the whatever and guarantee to pick it up. Next day still not picked up.

Call in again , answering machine. You leave a message of the again not picked up dumpster. No response. Third day .

Still not picked up. Call in again. Asking for supervisor. The supervisor covered his driver .

I said nothing was blocked there was more then 20 feed clearance. I ask him how wide a dumpster truck is. He didn’t know. I ask him how wide usually a lane on the road is.

He didn’t know. I ask him for his name to inform his supervisor about his incompetence and ability to follow a customers complain. He didn’t want to give me his name. I called the corporate office.

They ask me whom I have been talking to. I said he refused to tell me his name . They gave me the phone number of the area manager. I called him , his name was Keith.

He promised to take care of the situation. He got my name , my phone number and the address of the apartment house. In the evening I recognized, nothing happened. The dumpster has not been picked up again, no call back no nothing.

We pay our bills on the spot.

This company is the worst case that could happen . They have the monopoly in Cape Coral and do not care at all to send you the bills for what they have not done.!

Review about: Waste Pro Usa Residential Waste Collection.

Comments

WP2001
Waste Pro Usa Verified Representative

Hello,

We have received your comments and apologize for this experience as this is not the expectation we have for our customers. We would like to assist you with this and are forwarding to our Chief Operating Office.

In order to expedite the matter, please email your service address and phone number to customerservice@wasteprousa.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

to WP2001 #1387217

My name is Hermann Boosten. The service address is 3207 del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral D.L. 33904

Phone 239 471 8445

to Teddie2010 #1387218

Sorry

3807 del Prado Blvd , Cape Coral fl 33904

WP2001
to Teddie2010 #1387224
Waste Pro Usa Verified Representative

We confirm receipt of this information and have sent this to the local office to address. Thank you and we apologize for this experience.