My garbage was left our of the weekly pickup, again. Why is every other house in the neighborhood serviced except for mine?

I wish the city/county would have not switched providers. I did not have this issue with the previous vendor. I called on the missed service day and was promised by the friendly receptionist that my trash would be picked up later that day, Wednesday, June 27th or on Thursday, June 28th. Of course it was not.

It is now Friday, June 29th and I still have lots of trash in front of my house. It is quite the sight. Really lovely actually....not.

I have called again today and no one is answering the phone. How typical of this company.

I didn't like: Service not being performed as contracted.

Comments

I live in Barnardsville NORTH CAROLINA and we are receiving the same treatment and more. Called Timothy Herman, on vacation at the GRAND CANYON he said, and he was promoting himself like he is the best business guy in the world but could careless what his employees ( Johnny etc..) are doing to cause trouble and pollution ( leaving trash all over the ground) and then RUDELY disrespected me and then cowardly and UNPROFESSIONALLY hung up on me.