1.5
Additional Fees

We have been paying for Waste Pro's services since we moved into our home in Swannanoa, NC last July. Numerous times they have either not picked up our trash, our recycling, or both.

We live in a very wooded area and have many bears and raccoons. The past two weeks, we have left our trash and recycling out at 7am like they ask (we can't leave it out the night before because too much wildlife), and Waste Pro decided to not show up to our house at all that day (though all our neighbors' was picked up).... I got home late from work to find my trash spilled all over the road, my driveway, and our yard. A bear or raccoon clearly got into our trash and I called Waste Pro- furious that they hadn't come and I asked them to send someone out ASAP to clean up my yard.

They said they would send someone out... That was Friday. We waited all weekend, Monday, and then Tuesday we noticed someone picked up the remains of the ripped apart trash bags- but not any of the actual trash that was everywhere. I just called and cancelled....

I paid only a few days ago and a refund is being processed (only $44), but the man on the local Waste Pro number didn't seem to care at all, didn't offer an explanation, just cancelled it. I am still super upset, and I guess I am going to go out and clean up all the trash today myself. And I guess we'll be hauling our trash every week.

Incredibly disappointed and upset with Waste Pro.

Will never pay for their services again or recommend to anyone. I can't believe I paid them for this "service" this long.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Low rates.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Missed pickups, Management, Poor communication, Having to pick up trash by myself.

Comments