Additional Fees

For the last 2 weeks I have had a small (4' wide X 10" deep) plastic kiddy pool out by my trash can.Today I even put it on top of the trash can.

When the mechanical arm lifted the can the kiddy pool fell and the guy just looked at it and drove off. This is absolutely ridiculous. It probably weight 1 pound yet they won't pick it up. They won't even get out to pick up a trash bag if all the trash doesn't fit in the can.

They will leave it.

My kids and I pick up garbage every week yet our neighborhood has been covered in trash since we lost Waste Management.Shame on You WastPro

Review about: Waste Pro Usa Residential Waste Collection.

Had an Experience with Waste Pro Usa?

Comments

they're only required to pick up whats in the can.its even stated in the policy.

and any items that don't fit in the can you have to call them to have serviced.just read the policy agreement.

WP2001
Waste Pro Usa Verified Representative

Hello,

we have received your comments about items being left behind after collection and we would like to assist you with this. Please email your service address to customerservice@wasteprousa.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.