3.2
Additional Fees

Update by user Feb 14

After locating Waste Pro's online suggestion form, and filling it out, I received an immediate response and assistance in making online billing easier. They're going to help me set up the accounts by doing a couple steps for me when the account is first created.

My suggestions were also forwarded to the Corporate offices for review. Like I said, Waste Pro's customer service has been the best thing about them. It probably helps that I'm respectful and polite when I ask for things . .

. .

Original review posted by user Feb 13

As a General Contractor we've been happy with Waste Pro, aside from the recent price hike. They help us keep a tight schedule and work with us on the best placement for roll offs and Portalets.

We also use them for our personal waste pick up and have no complaints. The web site; however, is clunky, arduous and could use streamlining for payments. There's a drop-down menu where each account has to be selected individually to set up paperless invoices and payment methods. I set up 22 accounts yesterday, which took up a good chunk of my time.

They'll set it up on a master account, but with the way their invoicing works (a new invoice number is assigned and the job information doesn't carry over to the new invoice if a payment is missed). I didn't care for that method as things got far too convoluted because paperless was turned on, but we weren't getting emails so completely missed paying several accounts. Trying to find what was missed caused many hours of audits.

In any event, I would love to see: Payment confirmation emails with account information in the subject line instead of a generic subject Payment confirmation emails to include the invoice number(s) paid Ability to set up one payment method across all accounts, or at least to set up a master payment method that can be selected for each account, rather than having to re-enter the information Ability to set up paperless billing across all accounts Emails for account changes to include the account number, currently there is no identifying information when a change is made Ability to select numerous accounts to pay all at once, currently they have to be selected from the drop-down, then all invoices within that account can be paid. As I said, 22 accounts gets to be time consuming, and I'll be adding more

Review about: Waste Pro Usa Website.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Web site updates, suggestions in the comments.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Web site for payment, 2018 rate increase, Invoicing system.

Comments

Hello,

We have received your suggestions and have forwarded to the corresponding departments for review. Thank you for taking the time to submit your concerns and the positive feedback on customer service. ^CR

Trippet
to Anonymous #1432910

Thank you! Being able to use online billing is of great help, and keeps costs down.

The last mailing I received was $12 worth of postage for Waste Pro! I apologize my suggestions ended up as a run on sentence . .

. each suggestion was intended to be a new line item.