Management reserves the right to label the community's trash as they wish so you have to take it to the landfill yourself and pay for disposal. They claim the landscape timbers in the picture is "construction debris".

Have celled them, visited them with the picture, spoke to management and they just refuse to pick it up. I have owned homes fo 50 years in Dade and Broward counties and never had issues with my trash pick up. Here they run the County. When I first moved here, I cleaned out my shed and dumped an old swing bench, old shelves, old garden tools etc.

Had to take it in myself and pay 14.00 fee!! If I have leaves, they can't pick them up unless you gift wrap them!!

They should be required to have the right equipment and to pick up the trash like all other municipalities. If they continue to refuse, cancel the contract, stop charging homeowners taxes for this service or find a company that is willing to do the job they are paid to do.

Review about: Waste Pro Usa Residential Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Refuses to provide service they get paid for..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hello,

We have received your comments regarding yard waste and would like to assist you in resolving this. Please email your service address to customerservice@wasteprousa.com. We apologize for this experience.

Something is missing from this story.

I don't know of any normal refuse service that takes yard or tree waste.

Pay the left or pay the right ; you still have to pay one way or the other.

Do it yourself if you have to ; at least you are in control.