Management reserves the right to label the community's trash as they wish so you have to take it to the landfill yourself and pay for disposal. They claim the landscape timbers in the picture is "construction debris".

Have celled them, visited them with the picture, spoke to management and they just refuse to pick it up. I have owned homes fo 50 years in Dade and Broward counties and never had issues with my trash pick up. Here they run the County. When I first moved here, I cleaned out my shed and dumped an old swing bench, old shelves, old garden tools etc.

Had to take it in myself and pay 14.00 fee!! If I have leaves, they can't pick them up unless you gift wrap them!!

They should be required to have the right equipment and to pick up the trash like all other municipalities. If they continue to refuse, cancel the contract, stop charging homeowners taxes for this service or find a company that is willing to do the job they are paid to do.

Review about: Waste Pro Usa Residential Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Refuses to provide service they get paid for..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I have a city home in a rural county of Idaho, The trash service there is spotty at best. They are supposed to pick up on Tuesdays, Trash is only collected 1 or 2 times a month.

When I complained first by phone, second in person the owner of Timberline Trash company of Fairfield Idaho lashed out in a enraged tirade pointing his finger at me saying Im disrespectful (of course, he wont pick up my trash and I pay for it), using foul language in front of his pre-teen son that was sitting in the trash truck. Afterwards he just took my trash receptacle and charged me another two months of service. I lodged a complaint with the County Clerk and requested publics records of his contract. Received my only response a month later from the trash company after the commissioners meeting where they presented my complaint in which I believe he was there, The response was simply "We reserve the right to refuse services", apparently this means refusing my public information request as well.

Ive been told by several long term members of the public there that he frequently skips their trash as well but you don't dare complain because they will all run you out of the county. I see now they are right. I will likely leave the County over this and they win the battle, however I don't plan on giving up the fight. At least they instructed him to refund a very small portion of the payments, stop billing me.

I myself am a public service member and have been for 30 years, I know that there are many people out there that feel they have been wronged claim "corruption" and I usually just do my best to ignore their allegations and do my best to correct what they have felt they have been wronged over. I did not know it could actually exist in this day and age while being so blatant.

The company "Waste Pro" in this specific site has reached out and corrected its issue as it should. Im thinking I may have a legal case for retaliation so I will likely just consult an attorney at this point.

Hello,

We have received your comments regarding yard waste and would like to assist you in resolving this. Please email your service address to customerservice@wasteprousa.com. We apologize for this experience.

Something is missing from this story.

I don't know of any normal refuse service that takes yard or tree waste.

Pay the left or pay the right ; you still have to pay one way or the other.

Do it yourself if you have to ; at least you are in control.